Submission of documents is via email ONLY on or before January 06, 2017
The Philippine Nurses Association of America, Inc. is offering annual scholarship award to a graduate student who is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Nursing, a Post Master’s degree or Doctoral degree.
The award is given annually for $1,000/semester for a total of $2,000 in one academic year. The PNAA Nursing Scholarship Award is presented to the recipient at the Annual PNAA National Convention, Gala Awards Night.
- Applicants must be a currently paid member of PNAA for one full year prior to the application.
- Admission and current matriculation in a nationally accredited Master’s or Doctoral Program.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better.
- Evidence of commitment to PNAA mission, vision and values:
a. Served PNAA as an Officer, Board Member, and/or Committee Member at the Chapter and/or national level.
Application for the Award (see application form)
- Submit the completed application and documents electronically (e-mail each attachment separately) to the PNAA Scholarship Committee members no later than January 06, 2017.
Requirements for the Awardee
- The awardees must be present during the Awards Night at the PNAA National Convention to receive the award.
- The awardees must submit a report of his/her academic progress at the end of the academic year to the Chair of the Scholarship Committee.
Procedure for Awardee Selection and Monitoring
- The Chair of the PNAA Scholarship Committee shall submit the committee’s decision and recommendations to the Executive Board for approval 6 months or earlier prior to the 2017 National Convention.
- The Chair of the PNAA Scholarship Committee shall notify the awardees of the decision of the Executive Board in writing and/or via best available technology six (6) months prior to the 2017 National Convention.